Bay of Fundy Whale Watching by Zodiac in St. Andrews New Brunswick, Canada - Tour Details/Pricing
[Schedules] [Prices] [Reservations] [Cancellations] [Terms & Conditions]
Finback Whale Up Close
Photo: Clayton Morrissey Copyright 2007
- All trips are two hours in duration.
- Maximum seating: 12 persons.
- Minimum per tour required: 6 persons
- To avoid inconvenience, please confirm tour details before your arrival.
- All departure times are Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
- Departures four times daily from the market wharf in St. Andrews. Four, 2 hour trips leaving at 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm and (Daylight permitting) 6:30pm. (Atlantic Time)
- During off-season (May and October) trips may be reduced to two per day.
- Please report to the reservations office (16 King Street, at the head of the wharf) 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Adults $60.00, children between the ages of 5 and 12 $45.00.
- Family of 4 (2 Adults, 2 Children) 10% Discount.
- Pre-Season (Month of May): Ask about our rates.
- Please add New Brunswick Sales Tax (13% HST) to all prices.
- Reservations are strongly recommended.
- A diesel surcharge may apply.
Gift Certificates Are Available
- Reservations can be made with a 100% deposit secured by credit card.
Our cancellation policy is as follows: If you have reserved individual seats for yourself or your party, we require 4 hours* cancellation notice (*if you are booked on a 10am departure, we require 12 hours notice) or your credit card will be charged for the full amount. For a full charter (if you have booked the entire boat), we require 48 hours notice or the full amount will be charged to your credit card. We are sorry but we do not make exceptions to our policy. Pouring rain, dense fog and high wind will cancel a trip but it is best to call to see if the trip will be cancelled or postponed.
Terms & Conditions
- Departure times and trip length may be influenced by sea and/or weather conditions.
- Fundy Tide Runners reserves the right to alter or cancel any scheduled or charter tours.
- Our regular tours may not be suitable for expectant mothers or those in frail health.
- For safety reasons we regret we cannot take children under the age of 5.
- NO SMOKING or Alcoholic beverages on board.
- Flotation / safety suits provided free of charge.
- Complementary refreshment served after the tour.
- There are no toilet facilities on board.